- Vice Chairman - Lawyers of the World Association.
- Standing Counsel- (Chandigarh Administration, Union Territory)
- Addl. Standing Counsel – Govt. of India (2005 – 11).
- Legal Advisor - Council of Architecture (Govt. of India).
- Arguing counsel - Supreme Court of India.
- Attended, world conference at UNO Headquarters at Geneva, Switzerland.
- Invited as Guest Lecturer - at the Columbia University New York, United States of America (U.S.A.). Wherein Hon’ble Mr. Justice K.G. Balakrishnan former Chief Justice of India and Chairperson National Human Right Commission (N.H.R.C.) was the Chief Guest and Ms. Nirupama Rai, then Indian Ambassador to U.S.A. was Special Guest.
- Invited as a Guest Lecturer at University of the Fraser Valley, Canada, in April, 2013.
- Invited as a Guest Speaker at the Conference Hall, The House of Lord at the Parliament of the United Kingdom (U.K.).
- Visited the International Court of Justice (I.C.J.) The Hague Netherland, wherein convened deliberation with Justice Sh. Dalbeer Bhandari, Judge International Court of Justice; [former Judge, Supreme Court of India].
- Visited - Harvard University, Boston, United States Of America (U.S.A.) in the year 2013, wherein convened deliberation about the University with Ms. Martha Minow, Dean Harvard Law School.
- Visited – the Oxford University United Kingdom (U.K); wherein interacted with the Professors, Law Department.
- Visited – “Maison de L’Inde”, invited by the Director/head of the Maison de L’Inde for attending Indian Cultural Programme and gave a discourse about the Indian Laws, in Paris, France.
- Felicitated and invited to conduct a discourse about the Indian Laws pertaining to the Interpretation of the Constitution of India by the Non-Resident Indians (N.R.I’s) habituating in Germany.
- Invited to conduct a discourse about the Indian Laws pertaining to Laws concerning the Migration Laws between India and United Kingdom by the Non-Resident Indians (N.R.I’s) habituating in Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Assisted the Solicitors, United Kingdom (London) through the clients in the United Kingdom via periodic correspondence with the County Court, London.
- Visited 36 Countries of the World (Courts and the Lawyer’s offices), met with MLA’s and M.P.’ and conducted research to understand their Country’s law and Legislative system for educating the Indian students for benefitting / upliftment the Legal setup and the Legislative system of India.
- The youngest Advocate appointed as the Advocate (Addl. Standing Counsel) of the Government of India, for the year 2005-11.
- Appraised many a times as a hard working young lawyer by the Hon’ble Judges of the Supreme Court of India, including the Former Chief Justice of India.
- Invited as a Speaker at the “All India Seminar on Judicial Reforms with special reference to Arrears of Court Cases” organized by the Supreme Court Bar Association wherein amongst the distinguished dignitaries at the dais where Hon’ble Mr. Justice B. P. Singh, Judge Supreme Court of India and Mr. Arun Jaitley, Sr. Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- One of the Judge the All India Moot Court Competition organized by Mumbai Law College wherein Hon’ble Mr. Justice Markandey Katju, then Judge, Supreme Court of India, was also the Chief Guest and a Judge.
- Had been called by the Jawahar Lal Nehru University New Delhi, for Legal advice.
- Invited as Guest Lecturer on 21-03-2013, at the Nagpur University (Post Graduate Teaching Department of Law, LL.M. Students) Nagpur Maharashtra.
- Invited as a Guest-Lecturer at the Almora Law College (Kumaon University), Uttrakhand, being the first guest–lecturer in the history of the said College.
- Appraised as a hard working young lawyer on 30.08.2013, by the Hon’ble Director General, Home Guards Sr. I.P.S. Officer.
- Won gold and silver medals in various track & field events like shooting/swimming etc.
- Underwent N.C.C. training thereby obtaining “C” Certificate of the N.C.C. (Indian Navy).
- Invited by an array of social organizations (National/International) on several occasions in the cities of India viz. Mumbai, Lucknow, Jalandhar (Punjab), Dehradun, Pune, Kolkata and Raipur as Special Guest Speaker and a Constitutional expert.
- Invited as a Guest Lecturer at the World Peace Centre, Maharashtra Institute of Technology at a discourse organized in the honour of the Hon'ble Sh. Gautam Chakravarty from United Kingdom.
- Invited as a Chief Guest, Guest Lecturer (Subject-Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Law, Carrier Counselling, how to take admission in Top Universities of the World) and felicitated in St. Soldier Law College Jalandhar (Punjab) in March 2014.
- Won a case deciding the fate of 15,000 B.Ed. students and 115 management collages in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Have argued the matter in length independently for two days before the Hon’ble C.J.I. Court. (Educational Matter-Civil Case).
- Appeared in the Transfer Petition before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, in the famous Criminal case of Vikas Yadav Vs State of UP & Ors. (Transfer Petition - Crl case)
- Challenged the Excise Policy of the Government of Utter Pradesh before the Hon’ble Supreme Court on behalf of the Liquor Contractors. (Excise Case)
- Handling the much talked about case of cheque fraud with Reserve Bank of India cheque, involving the fraud amount of Rs. 45 Crores. Amar Chand Verma Vs C.B.I. (Criminal case).
- Argued the matter involving the Army Act, 1950 independently before the Hon’ble Supreme Court wherein the court was pleased to condone the delay of 32 years and issued notices to the Ministry of Defense, Government of India. The Hon'ble Division Bench comprising of Justice Mr. Dalveer Bhandari gave landmark order in the matter of Hari Singh Vs Union of India. (Army Act, Limitation Act - Service Matter).
- Dealt with the case of Council of Architecture (India) wherein a professor in J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai got promoted as the Principal holding a fake Ph.D. Degree from U.S.A. Independently argued and handled the case for two days wherein the Hon’ble Mumbai High Court was pleased to pass the order for removal of the professor and finally won the case. (Criminal and Civil case).
- Helped many clients in securing Trade-Marks & Patents (Intellectual Property Right).
- Have handled high profile Cyber Crime case and got the complaint registered against the culprits on behalf of R.T. Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. (Cyber Law and I.T. Act case).
- Handled/argued the Complicated Criminal Case and finally got the F.I.R. registered against the respondent on behalf of Mrs. Vimala Mehara Sr. I.P.S. Officer and She Was working as Director General Tihar Jail, Delhi. (Criminal Case).
- Have independently handled the matter involving 144 acres of land before the Hon’ble Supreme Court. (Land Acquisition Case).
- Dealt with many cases relating to property matters and also the family lawyer of the World famous celebrity and the Bollywood actress Miss Priyanka Chopra.
- Sent the Legal Notices on behalf of famous Bollywood playback singer Mrs. Sapna Awasthi, being her family Lawyer. (Negotiable Instrument Act).
- Dealt with the case involving 100 crores of fraud in which the Mumbai Crime Branch, Economy Wing was the main investigating agency and handled the case in Mumbai Court. (Criminal Case).
- Dealt with the case involving 1,100 Acre land of Escort farms at Kasipur, Uttarakhand, before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. (Land Acquisition Act Case).
- Currently handling the famous and Big Land acquisition matter at Greater Noida Farmer’s (Maya Chandra Vs. State of U.P.), before the Supreme Court of India where various connected matters are still pending for final disposal. (Land Acquisition Act).
- Independently argued the matter concerning the Promotion of Doctors (including A.D.G. Medical to Assistant Commandant Medical) of the Para-Military Forces (B.S.F., C.R.P.F., I.T.B.P., Assam Rifle, N.S.G., C.I.S.F.), wherein notice was issued and the matter was still pending before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. Then Mr. S.N. Nimesh I.G. (Medical) of BSF Vs. Union of India. (Service Matter).
- Filed the Review Petition before the Hon'ble Supreme Court, wherein the Hon'ble High Court of Rajasthan quashed the F.I.R., u/s 482 Cr. P.C. K.P. Choudhary Vs. State of Rajasthan, (Criminal Case).
- Filed a SLP before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, in the high-profile illegal mining case of the State of Maharashtra, which involves the issue of thousands of Crores of Rupees. (Mining Case).
- Handled the matter of the Khalsa College, Haldwani (Uttrakhand) wherein mentioned the case before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, thereby procuring the Stay Orders within one day on Friday for the elections which were scheduled to be held on the very next Saturday. (Election-Service Matter).
- Apart from this at present have got about 1,000 legal matters (Civil, Criminal, Family Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Law, I.T. Act, Shipping Law, Income Tax Cases, N.R.I. Disputes Cases etc.) running before various courts across the country & abroad.
- Father’s Name:- Late Shri S.R. Gorkela. Ex-Executive Magistrate (State of Uttrakhand,
Erstwhile State of U.P.)
- Chamber:- 140, M.C. Setalvad Block, Supreme Court of India-110001.
- Corporate Office Address - G-67, Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110092.
- Permanent Residence - District - Pithoragarh, Uttrakhand.
- Contact No. - 08800203555, 09212010271, 05964232614.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
With Warm Regards
Supreme court of india